Today marks my 6th month! It's seriously a milestone! 6 months means that I could probably have Izzie now and she would still live! I mean, not without serious complications, but still.. it's a peace of mind really! She's been busy kicking away (doctor says shes breech.. butt down for those who don't know what breech means) and it seems as if she's happy that way haha. She kicks so much.. well.. except when mike wants to feel.. then she instantly freezes. I swear she has some spidey sense about when it's not mommy's hands feeling her, she'll stop moving in protest. Poor mike.. never gets to have any fun! Anyways, I had to add this picture, I took it last night, Mike using Mei-Lei as a pillow. They were all tuckered out at 9:00 pm while i was a sewing fool! Friday, February 4, 2011
Guess what today is?!?
Today marks my 6th month! It's seriously a milestone! 6 months means that I could probably have Izzie now and she would still live! I mean, not without serious complications, but still.. it's a peace of mind really! She's been busy kicking away (doctor says shes breech.. butt down for those who don't know what breech means) and it seems as if she's happy that way haha. She kicks so much.. well.. except when mike wants to feel.. then she instantly freezes. I swear she has some spidey sense about when it's not mommy's hands feeling her, she'll stop moving in protest. Poor mike.. never gets to have any fun! Anyways, I had to add this picture, I took it last night, Mike using Mei-Lei as a pillow. They were all tuckered out at 9:00 pm while i was a sewing fool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment